PACCOR Packaging GmbH, Peter-Müller-Strasse 16/16a, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany/Germany (hereinafter referred to as "PACCOR") offers participants the opportunity to take part in the free competition "PLAST:IQ Revolution" (hereinafter referred to as "Competition"). The following conditions of participation apply to participation in the competition. By registering for the competition at www.plast-iq.vision, each participant accepts these conditions of participation as binding. The competition will run as long as it is visible on the website.
(1) The competition is open to any natural person over the age of eighteen who is resident in Europe.
(2) Participation in the competition is free of charge for the participant. Participation is not dependent on an order for goods from PACCOR or any other consideration.
(3) Employees of PACCOR and their relatives are excluded from participating in the competition.
(4) PACCOR reserves the right to refuse the participation of persons for good cause and to exclude a participant from further participation in the event of abuse, in particular in the event of a breach of these conditions of participation.
(5) Persons who use unauthorized aids, such as commercial prize entry providers, or otherwise attempt to gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. Prize entry providers are also expressly excluded from participation.
(6) In the cases mentioned in paragraph (5) above, the prize may also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed. In such cases, the participant waives the right to object to the withdrawal of the prize.
(1) In order to participate in the competition, the participant must visit the website www.plast-iq.vision and register there by entering the required data. For the use of the Internet, connection fees of an Internet or mobile phone tariff are usually incurred, which are borne by the participant.
(2) Registration for the competition takes place by entering the first name, surname, address, clothing size and an e-mail address at www.plast-iq.vision. Each natural person may only register once and may only participate in the competition once.
(3) The participant assures that all information provided by him/her is correct. In addition, the participant will inform PACCOR immediately of any changes to his/her data so that, for example, the dispatch of any prize can be carried out smoothly.
(4) After registration, the participant will receive a confirmation e-mail about his/her registration or participation in the competition.
(1) PACCOR reserves the right to discontinue, amend or modify the competition within a reasonable period of time or, in the event of good cause, without such a period of time, with due regard to the interests of the participants. An important reason in this sense is in particular if the competition does not achieve the desired advertising success for PACCOR.
(2) In the event of termination on the part of PACCOR, the chance to win will lapse after the expiry of the period specified in the notice of termination.
(1) PACCOR reserves the right to amend or supplement these Terms and Conditions of Participation insofar as this is necessary in the interest of simple and secure processing and in particular to prevent abuse of the competition. All participants will be notified of any changes in advance by e-mail.
(2) Any claims of the participant already accrued at the time of the discontinuation or amendment of the program in the aforementioned sense and the amendment or supplement to the Conditions of Participation shall remain unaffected.
(1) Participation in the competition may be terminated without notice at any time by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) The account of the respective participant, including his/her personal data, will be deleted within one week upon termination. Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain unaffected.
(3) With the cancellation or deletion of the account, the chance to win and a possible prize expire.
1) The prizes offered as part of the competition will be awarded to participants who have answered all the questions correctly, on a first-come, first-served basis, until all the prizes have been awarded. Winners will be notified by e-mail, post or phone. The competition will end when all prizes have been awarded.
(2) Prizes in kind will be sent to the address provided during registration. The winners themselves are responsible for the payment of any taxes that may be incurred. A cash payment of the winnings is not possible.
(3) Legal recourse is excluded.
(1) The prizes will be drawn from among the eligible participants (§ 1 of these Terms and Conditions of Participation) after the end of the respective prize period specified at www.plast-iq.vision in accordance with § 6 of these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
(2) Undeliverable winnings will be held in trust for the respective participant for a period of 6 months from the date of the drawing of the winners of the respective competition; after the expiry of 6 months from the date of the drawing of the winners of the respective competition, the participant's claim to his/her prize will expire. In the event of an undeliverable prize notification, PACCOR is not obliged to make further enquiries; in this case, there is no claim to the prize.
(1) PACCOR shall not be liable, in particular for claims of the Participant for damages, irrespective of the legal grounds, in particular for breach of duties arising from a contractual obligation and from tort.
(2) In case of temporary unavailability of www.plast-iq.vision no claims of the Participant against PACCOR shall arise. PACCOR shall not be liable for any loss of data and any resulting damage.
(3) The limitations of liability according to § 8 (1) and (2) above do not apply insofar as liability is mandatory by law, in particular:
(a) for intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by PACCOR and intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by legal representatives or vicarious agents;
(b) for the breach of essential obligations and in the event of impossibility for which we are responsible;
(c) in the event of injury to life, body and health also by legal representatives or vicarious agents;
(d) if, in the event of a breach of other obligations within the meaning of Section 241 (2) of the German Civil Code (BGB), the Participant can no longer reasonably be expected to accept the services of PACCOR;
(e) to the extent that PACCOR have guaranteed the quality of a good or the existence of a performance outcome.
(4) If PACCOR is in default with a performance due to slight negligence, if the performance has become impossible or if PACCOR has breached a material obligation, PACCOR shall be liable for material and financial damages resulting therefrom in the amount of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(5) PACCOR shall not be liable for any damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission, malfunctions of the technical equipment and the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way during the participation in competitions on www.plast-iq.vision, unless such damage was caused by PACCOR (its bodies, employees or vicarious agents) intentionally or through gross negligence, or claims for injury to life, limb or health are at issue.
(6) A reversal of the burden of proof is not associated with the above provisions.
The personal data of the participant provided during registration will be processed and used by PACCOR in accordance with the applicable statutory data protection provisions (DSGVO) as well as in accordance with the attached "Data Protection Information Competition PACCOR Packaging GmbH ".
(1) These Terms and Conditions of Participation shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The statutory provisions on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory (consumer protection) provisions, in particular of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence as a consumer, shall remain unaffected.
(2) The non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at the registered office of PACCOR is agreed. If the Participant is a consumer with habitual residence in the Euro-pean Union, the Participant may, at its option, also assert claims in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Participation arising from consumer protection standards before any other court having jurisdiction over the Participant – including in the respective EU member state in which the Participant lives.
(3) PACCOR does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings of a consumer arbitration board and is not obliged to do so.
(1) For questions, participants in the competition can also contact our support at email@example.com.
(2) Written enquiries shall be addressed to:
PACCOR Packaging GmbH
40468 Duesseldorf, Germany