Data Privacy Statement for PACCOR Packaging GmbH Competition
PACCOR Packaging GmbH is offering participants the opportunity to take part in its free "PLAST:IQ Revolution" competition. By taking part in the competition, participants voluntarily and expressly consent to the processing of their personal data. This data privacy statement informs you as a participant about the way in which we process your personal data, thus fulfilling our information requirements pursuant to Article 13 GDPR.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
We are the controller responsible for processing your personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) GDPR:
PACCOR Packaging GmbH
40468 Dusseldorf, Germany
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
Our data protection officer serves as your contact person and is available at all times to answer any questions you may have regarding data protection. He can be contacted at:
3. The personal data we collect from you
In order to run the "PLAST:IQ Revolution" competition, we process the following personal data of participants:
- Last/first name
- Clothes size
- Email address
4. Legal basis of data processing/requirement of consent
The legal basis for data processing with regard to the "PLAST:IQ Revolution" competition is your express and voluntary consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (a) GDPR, which you declare by ticking the relevant box when registering for the competition. Your consent is required in order to enter the competition. If you do not give your consent or revoke your consent before the end of the competition, no (further) participation will be possible.
5. Purpose of data processing
We process the personal data listed in section 3 to the extent necessary for you to participate in the PACCOR Packaging GmbH competition. Primary purposes of the data processing include identifying you as a participant and being able to inform you if you win.
6. Duration of retention or criteria for determining the duration
Your data will only be processed and stored as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purpose of processing. The data will be permanently deleted in its entirety once the competition has been conducted.
7. Recipients or recipient categories of the data/processor
In order to conduct the competition, it may be necessary to have your personal data processed by a processor. Processors engaged by us shall only act on our instructions and, pursuant to Article 28 GDPR, are contractually obligated to comply with the data protection provisions. We are therefore in compliance with our obligations and have concluded a supplementary contract with this processor. We are satisfied that this processor will process data your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements.
8. Transfers of data to third countries
Your personal data is not transferred to third countries.
9. Information on the rights of data subjects
Regarding your processed personal data, you can exercise your data subject rights at any time by contacting us via the channels given at the beginning of this document. As the data subject, you have the right:
- pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. The consequence of withdrawing this consent is that we may then no longer continue to process your data in the future.
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information about how we process your data. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete data stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to obtain from the controller the erasure of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to obtain from the controller restriction of the processing of your data in cases where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, or the processing is unlawful;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of the data to another controller ("data portability");
- pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing, in cases which are based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. In the event of justified objection, we will examine the circumstances and either stop or adjust the data processing, or advise you of our compelling and legitimate reasons for continuing to process your data.
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our company’s processing of your personal data. The competent supervisory authority for data protection is the Data Protection Commissioner of the federal state in which the controller is based. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection of North Rhine-Westphalia
Tel.: +49 211 384240
Fax: +49 211 38424 - 999